Apple, Inc. Pre-Conference Workshop
Tuesday , November 28, 2017
Engaging Primary Learners with iPad
8:30 am - 11:30 am
Teachers keep finding new and transformative ways that iPad can personalize learning for primary students. Come to this hands-on event and get inspired by stories of teachers who are having great success improving literacy, numeracy, creativity, and student engagement with iPad.
Here's what you'll experience:
- Hear how teachers are using innovative teaching strategies to personalize content for their primary learners.
- Discover developmentally appropriate tools that provide opportunities for reflection and deeper learning experiences.
- Experience curriculum-focused apps that engage students, strengthen their core literacy and numeracy skills, and let them learn at their own pace.
- Explore built-in features on iPad that support early reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
- See how iPad can transform into almost any tool primary learners need—a camera, a book, an art set, a voice recorder, a math manipulative, and more.
Don’t miss this opportunity to find out how iPad is revolutionizing the learning experience for primary learners.
Click the link to register http://s.apple.com/dE4i8u4i1K
Enhancing Teaching and Learning in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM)
12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
At this hands-on event, you’ll see how educators can use iPad and Mac to create and deliver engaging STEM content. And you’ll learn how digital content can personalize learning and help students of all learning styles grasp challenging concepts.
- Use a range of engaging STEM apps on iPad that enable anytime learning.
- Explore a variety of Multi-Touch textbooks and learning materials available for iPad.
- Learn how educators are using iTunes U, an ever-growing collection of free educational resources, to deliver an amazing array of interactive STEM content.
- Experience a variety of tools for developing STEM projects for your students.
- Discover why iPad and Mac are the ideal tools for creating and sharing STEM content.
Don’t miss this opportunity to discover how Apple products can enhance STEM learning.
Click the link to register http://s.apple.com/dE0c0p4n5B
For more information or questions please contact Jana Hart: email@example.com
**You must be registered for the LACUE conference to attend this pre-conference workshop. Please stop by the LACUE registration desk to pick up your registration packet and badge before the workshop